Digital cameras, for many people, are less useful than they used to be. With most of us having smartphones with built-in cameras and memory, it doesn’t make much sense to carry around a camera and a phone. If this sounds like you, then this post is for you.
Today we’re showing you how easy it is to trade-in an old or unused digital camera for cash. Whether you have a Kodak EasyShare or a Nikon Coolpix (or anything in between), we’re ready to give you cash for it. Here’s how:
2. Choose which camera you have and answer these simple questions:
- What is the condition of your item?
- Does the camera power on?
- Are pictures sharp and in focus?
- Is the LCD image distorted?
- Does the camera store photos to card?
- Does the zoom function properly?
- Are all buttons and dials functional?
- Any scratches on the LCD screen?
- Is the screen cracked?
- Are there scratches on the body of the camera?
- Is the battery rechargeable and included?
- Is the external battery charger included?
- Do you have the manual?
- Do you have the original box?
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you’ll get your quote and free shipping label. Simply box up your camera and send it to us!
After we receive your camera, we’ll inspect it and confirm (or adjust) your quote. Then we will send a check, gift card or PayPal deposit your way in about a week.
Did you trade in a camera? Share your story with your friends by tweeting it!