3G, WiFi, black, white, AT&T, Verizon—these are just a few of the different kinds of iPads. Whether you want to upgrade to a new one, or are trading in for a different tablet, we’re here to give you cash for the one you have.
When you’re ready to trade-in your iPad, here are three easy steps:
1. Visit NextWorth.com and locate the iPad calculator
2. Choose which iPad you have and answer these simple questions:
- What is the condition of your item?
- Are their dead spots or does it have a cracked display?
- Does it power on?
- Do all the buttons work properly?
- Is the back or side dented or scratched?
- Is the audio jack fully functional?
- Does the WiFi work?
- Is it engraved?
- Do you have the original box?
3. Get your quote and free shipping label, box it up and send it to us!
It’s that simple! Once we receive your iPad, we’ll inspect it and send a check (or giftcard) in about a week. If you’d prefer to make the trade in person, simply locate a participating Target store near you, and stop by to trade in your iPad (or any other gadget you’d like to trade).
Do you have any questions about trading in your iPad?