Here at NextWorth, we accept hundreds of different devices. Today, however, we’re looking a one that’s become increasingly popular in the past few years: the Kindle e-reader. Whether you have the first version, the Kindle Touch or the Kindle Fire, if you’re ready for a change, we can help.
When you’re ready to trade-in your Kindle, here are three easy steps:
- Visit NextWorth.com and locate the Kindle section
- Choose which Kindle you have and answer these simple questions:
- Does it power on?
- Does the batter work?
- Are the buttons all present and functional?
- Is the display fully functional?
- Is the screen damaged?
- Are there dents or chips in the body?
- Are there scratches on the body?
- Is the audio jack fully functional?
- Is the AC charger included?
- Is the USB adapter included?
- Get your quote and free shipping label, box it up and send it to us!
It’s that simple. Once we receive your Kindle and inspect it, you’ll receive a check (or giftcard) in about a week. Want to make your trade in person? That’s easy, too! Simply locate a participating Target store near you, and stop by to trade in your Kindle (or any other gadget you’d like to trade).
Do you have any questions about trading in your Kindle? We’re happy to answer them! Simply leave a comment below and we’ll answer as soon as possible.